I guess everyone has their own bucketlist. Just like you, I have a list of my own. It started when I was a child. I love to scribble random thoughts in my cute little notebooks. I kept writing the names of places I want to visit, food I want to try and things I want to do before I die. Though I haven’t kept them all in one list (because I keep buying new notebooks), I have them written in my head and in my heart. The list keeps on growing as time passed by and so to keep myself on track, I made a blog. In a nutshell, all I want to do in my life is to travel the world and live a happy life.
Here’s my growing list in no particular order.
1. Visit 81 provinces of the Philippines.
2. Visit all countries in Southeast Asia.
3. Tour around Europe.
4. Visit the 7 wonders of the ancient world.
5. Visit Seoul, Tokyo, Paris, Santorini, London and New York.
6. Design and build our dream house.
7. Get married and live a happy family life.
8. Learn Korean and French.
9. Work for Google.
10. Run my own resort.
11. Run my own restaurant.
12. Visit all provinces of South Korea.
13. Retire in Jeju Island.
14. Visit North Korea.
15. Watch the Aurora Borealis.
16. Sky Dive!
17. Try chicken dishes from all over the world.
18. Try unique desserts and street foods in every country I visit.
19. Attend a fan meeting of Hallyu stars.
20. Publish my own book.
21. Visit Grand Canyon in USA.
22. Visit Machu Picchu in Peru.
23. Quit work and travel for 1 year!
24. Learn how to surf.
25. Watch Olympics LIVE.
26. Ride a Hot Air Balloon.
27. Jump off a cliff!
28. Watch the sunset in Bagan, Myanmar.
29. Go paragliding!
30. Watch the sunrise in Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
31. Visit Easter Island in Chile.
32. Watch hot air balloon flights in Cappadocia, Turkey.
33. Go skiing!
34. Kiss in the rain! *Tee-hee*
35. Buy and name my own star.
36. Go freediving!
37. Dive in between two continents from Silfra, Iceland.
38. Visit all the Disneyland Parks all over the world with my own kids.
39. Travel with my parents and my own family.
40. Get my photos published in National Geographic magazines.
41. Visit Stonehenge in England.
42. Visit Rio De Janeiro in Brazil.
43. Visit Taj Mahal in India.
44. Photograph a sunrise and sunset in every country I visit.
45. Learn astrophotography.