Hello! It’s that time of the month to rush another month-end blog post about how my life had been for the past 31 days. Honestly, nothing much so let me get this really fast. Ready?
- #Reading – Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and re-reading The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- #Watching – Bride of the Water God, Shadowhunters on Netflix, Game of Thrones!!!
- #Listening – Random songs on Spotify and IU’s Palette album
- #Travel – Bacolod and Lakawon Island
- #EatFinds – Found a new coffee shop – One Coffee – in Circuit Makati perf for my #MeTime goals! Plus, Ice Lavie is now open in Circuit! Also, we found this interesting vinyl records shop in SM Megamall, They have a coffee shop inside! Try Satchmi on your next visit in Megamall! I guess I need to blog about food more often. Let’s see! Tee-hee!
- #Blog – Finalizing my weekend guide in Taiwan. Watch out for it this week!
- #Work – Same, same. Nothing much happened except from few circumstances that I choose not to share anymore. Why? Because I choose to ignore and focus on what I need to deliver. If you’ve read the last two volumes in this series, you’d get the idea.
Thank you for reading.
Until the next volume.